All SP Teams to have a Championship Culture of Accountability, Commitment and Ownership.
To develop and deliver a quality Sports Education Program that will serve to:
- Enhance the sporting knowledge and the playing standards of our student athletes
- Inculcate values of sportsmanship to all student athletes
- Delivering quality and customised programmes such that student athletes develop sport specific skills, techniques and strategies i.e strength and conditioning, injury prevention, nutrition etc that will serve to enhance their sporting performance.
- Advocating the importance of values and character building that could be infused within the sports CCA itself.
- Coaches and Student Development Officers to be involved meaningfully in the whole ecosystem of developing a school athlete holistically.